- Video Post-Production Manager
Amanda has an incredible knack for creating captivating stories behind the camera. Her experience in the video production world has shaped her into an Emmy nominated producer, editor, animator, and manager in the field who wears many hats (and loves all of them!)
Before joining our team in 2019, Amanda graduated from The University of Akron. She then worked at Pritt Entertainment Group and WYKC-TV, where she developed her impressive concepting, editing, and 2D animation skills. Amanda has worked with GE, Nestle, the Cleveland Indians, Cavaliers and Browns, Vegas Golden Knights, Anheuser-Busch, and the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.
Her vast experiences include live productions, commercial campaigns, corporate animations, and intro videos for professional sports teams. As the Post-Production Manager at Kaulig Media, Amanda specializes as the lead editor and animator, post-production manager, and team process approver.
- Expertise in creative conception and post-production management
- A leader in developing post-production skills, team deliverables, quality control for all finished videos, client relations, and communicating deadlines and expectations.
- Lead editor and animator for all significant project
- Amanda and her husband, Andrew, are a dynamic duo at Kaulig Media