- Vice President of Digital
As The Inspirer, Josh is warmly enthusiastic and imaginative, and sees life as full of possibilities. A natural people-person, Josh strives to help others achieve their dreams by sharing his own excitement for risk-taking and adventure. His flexible, supportive attitude enables him to draw connections between distinct events and information, and he proceeds based on patterns he quickly identifies. Josh’s passion to dream, develop and create shape his approach to both his life and his work: he strives for perfection, but is adaptable to changing circumstances.
Josh is an expert in custom web design with many years of experience in eCommerce, product catalog, and lead generating websites. He was also an early adopter of responsive design principles and as such has designed an extraordinarily high volume of responsive websites. He brings an ability to communicate and a positivity that is rare. Josh's experience includes:
- Experienced in custom digital solutions for growth-oriented companies of all sizes
- Branding and custom web design with more than 20 years of expertise as an educated and skilled graphic designer and Creative Director.
- Highly proficient with responsive design & open source platforms such as Wordpress and Umbraco & the eCommerce platform, Magento.
- Deep experience in eCommerce website design and design strategy
Josh has lived in northeast Ohio all his life, and graduated from Kent State University’s Visual Communication Design program in 2000. He & his wife, Christy are raising three adventurous children - Lucas, Nathan and Taylor. As a family they usually spend time playing and exploring the outdoors, whether it be on the water or the slopes.