- Account/Project Coordinator
Besides being an adventurer, connector of people, and entrepreneurial enthusiast, Lauren is an incredible Account/Project Coordinator with the remarkable ability to connect with people and efficiently manage creative content production.
When she graduated from North Greenville University, she jumped right into roles, including Administrative Coordinator and Program Director at a nonprofit organization connecting and equipping under-resourced entrepreneurs. She pivoted her career by joining the ipsoCreative team as a Research Analyst and Project Coordinator. Lauren’s day-to-day operations included strategy and marketing, full programs management, creating efficiencies, and internal brand production.
At Kaulig Media, Lauren is taking our brands to a new level through digital marketing, setting realistic expectations, advocating for clients and our team members, and pipelines. She manages ongoing relationships with authenticity, compassion, and charisma. Lauren lives in Greenville, South Carolina, with her supportive husband, Chad, and young children- Bella and Ethan.
- Outdoor fanatic and travel pro in road-tripping and backpacking
- Expert in client relations, problem-solving through scoping, prioritizing, and implementing client digital marketing goals that do not fit a typical process
- Expertise in production management, SEO, keyword research, sales support research, Hubspot landing page creation, MQL funnel, metric tracking, and reporting by utilizing Google Dashboards, GTM, and GA
- Extraordinary ability to organize people and processes