- Event Management & Production Coordinator
Taylor’s strong work ethic and customer service skills started at a young age while working for her family’s restaurant. She truly understands the value of hard work and perseverance to ensure the best product outcome and customer experience.
Growing up, Taylor lived all around the country, from Orange County, California, to Houston, Texas, where her love for horses began. After moving to Cleveland, Ohio, her passion for riding horses led her to Lake Erie College, one of the top-performing equestrian colleges in the United States.
She competed on multiple riding teams and majored in Equine Entrepreneurship. Today, Taylor serves as Kaulig Media’s Event Coordinator. She received her MBA in Business Administration and continues to provide seamless customer service and exceptional care to guests and business partners.
- Expertise in event coordination and communication
- Seamless customer service and exceptional detail-oriented approach
- A prolific passion for horses and horseback riding
- Expertise in art and creative direction and photography